I know I'm a couple days late. Life was not letting me craft. But I finally was able to sneak in my craft room today. I totally slacked and didn't get 3 done last time so I have 5 more to make these 3 weeks to get my calendar finished. But I will say I'm farther along then I would have been if I wasn't hosting this challenge.
The winner from Part 3 Calendar Challenge is:
You have one a $5 gift code to Clearly Digi Stamps
Please contact Cassie (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your prize.
It is ONLY $1.00 so you better get it!! What a deal!!
I love Halloween! What's better then dressing up, acting like a kid and eating lots of candy!!
I used the sketch from Simple Sketches #2 Challenge.
This is our last challenge and then you should have a calendar completed, almost completed or at least started!!
For every page you enter (up to 3 entries) you will be entered into a drawing for two digital stamps at Clearly Digi Stamps. There will be a grand prize!! Anyone who completes a whole calendar (12 pages) will be entered into a drawing to win 1/2 the amount of Clearly Digi Stamps that you used on your calendar. So if you use 12 Clearly Digi Stamps to make the calendar you will win 6 Clearly Digi Stamps of your choice!! You don't have to use CDS images to enter but it will get you more CDS stamps if you win the Grand Prize.
CHALLENGE: 3 calendar pages any size (with or without pictures)
Time: Sept 7 - Sept 28 @ 11 pm (Central Time)
Prize: 2 Digital Stamps from Clearly Digi Stamps
Winner will be announced on Sept 29 @ 10 am (central time)
* You don't have to make the pages in order. So start out with any month that you have inspiration for!
- You may use digis or stamps from any company on your challenge entry. Or no stamps at all but you must meet the requirement of the challenge.
- If you use a CDS image then you will be entered twice into the drawing.
- You may enter the Calendar challenge up to 3 times per post.
- Please, no back posting. Your challenge entry needs to be a new creation.
- Must link directly to your post that contains your entry.
- We also ask that you link back to Clearly iStamp.
- Any submission that does not fit the challenge rules will be eliminated from winning the prize and removed from the challenge.