I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Father's Day Challenge Winner


OH what a bad hostess!! I'm in the shower this morning when it hits me that I WAS SUPPOSE TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER YESTERDAY of the Father's Day Challenge! I do have a good excuse though....my 2 nieces came to stay with us for the weekend. We don't have 2 legged kids only 4 legged kids so trying to keep up with 2 girls (11 and 13) is my excuse!!
Thank you so much for everyone who played in the challenge. Please come back on the 21st as regular challenges will return and there are changes that will be announced. I hope you will be there for all the fun.



Congratulations Mary Marsh!!

Contact me at dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com
for you wonderful prize:
Prize: One random winner will get the Featured Stamp: Father’s Day Heroes 
(or if you buy it early so you can play with it 
you can pick one digital stamp of your choice
AND a Guest DT spot!

Come back at 10 am (Central Time) for a 
FREE DIGITAL IMAGE!!!


No comments: