I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Time to start making cards to sell at those fall Craft Fairs!


Hello Everyone!

It's time for another Tuesday Tutorial....we're running a little behind this week because of our holiday weekend....but you just CAN'T LABOR on LABOR DAY!  Right????

This week I am going to show you what I have been working on to sell at a Craft Fair at my church this fall!

 
  Yes, you can use our digital images for cards to sell!

Here are the guidelines:
1.  They have to all be handmade.
2.  The cards or projects can not be mass produced.
3.  You have to put this image on each card or project that contains our images:


 This file should be included in each zip file you purchase....it is in all the newer ones.  If you buy an older one that doesn't have this, let me know and I will get it to you asap!

4. You may NOT sell the digital images....ONLY creations USING the images.

This card pack I made using Deedee Anderson's
 Bugs 'n Blooms Digital Image set.....PRECOLORED!  
Yes, all of these were colored for me and so easy and quick to put together! 

Now for some more close ups of my card pack!

All of my cards have dimension to to them.  I printed out the colored images and cut them out so I could use dimensional tape to make them pop off of the card!  For the card stock background, I used Embossing folders to create texture!
 This card I used a Spellbinders Peony die for the background.
All of the background papers are printed off from the digi set!  Aren't they so cute?
 I cropped some of the elements in this image to make my flowers pop even more.  I didn't want to print the entire image and waste it, so I cropped out elements and cut them out while sitting at gymnastics and other normally "wasted" times!  Don't know how to crop your digital images?  See this tutorial:  how to recolor and crop your digital images.
Sometimes simple is adorable too!
 Every card pack needs a few fancy and a few simple cards....
 Here I wanted the embossed background to pop a little more so I rubbed an ink pad over the embossed paper!
 Every card set needs some pretty packaging!  I printed off papers and covered a plain white gift bag....made a cute little tag....and look how cute it turned out!
 Here is a close up of my little tag I made....he is so cute!
 This background paper is just my favorite!




 I hope this little card pack inspires you to start creating for gifts for friends and family or craft shows!


Questions asked in comments!

What printer do you use to print off your digi papers?   
I use a color laser printer, which makes the colors very soft.  For a brighter color, use your inkjet printer!

I was wondering if you have a tutorial on using the printed paper? 
I will work on getting one written up!
 what type of paper you use
I use white Neenah Cardstock.  It has a nice smooth finish.
 and how to make it the size you want, so as not to waste.
We'll put this in the tutorial!


Hope your day is filled with stamping and blessings galore! 


4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Lori these are totally ADORABLE! I am not doing a craft fair this year at church. Not enough time or energy right now. ha! Good luck with yours.

Chrisboldo said...

Lori, Great cards! Inspiring me to get some made for my upcoming shows. TFS.

HopkinsStudio said...

Lori these are awesome. What printer do you use to print off your digi papers?

L.Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.