I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Part 4 of the Calendar Challenge

I know I'm a couple days late. Life was not letting me craft. But I finally was able to sneak in my craft room today. I totally slacked and didn't get 3 done last time so I have 5 more to make these 3 weeks to get my calendar finished. But I will say I'm farther along then I would have been if I wasn't hosting this challenge.

The winner from Part 3 Calendar Challenge is:
Congratulations Shelly!
You have one a $5 gift code to Clearly Digi Stamps  
 Please contact Cassie (cassandratrask@yahoo.com) for your prize.


Kathy D.
It is ONLY $1.00 so you better get it!! What a deal!!

I love Halloween! What's better then dressing up, acting like a kid and eating lots of candy!! 
I used the sketch from Simple Sketches #2 Challenge.


This is our last challenge and then you should have a calendar completed, almost completed or at least started!! 
For every page you enter  (up to 3 entries) you will be entered into a drawing for two digital stamps at Clearly Digi Stamps. There will be a grand prize!! Anyone who completes a whole calendar (12 pages) will be entered into a drawing to win 1/2 the amount of Clearly Digi Stamps that you used on your calendar. So if you use 12 Clearly Digi Stamps to make the calendar you will win 6 Clearly Digi Stamps of your choice!! You don't have to use CDS images to enter but it will get you more CDS stamps if you win the Grand Prize.
CHALLENGE: 3 calendar pages any size (with or without pictures)


Time: Sept 7 - Sept 28 @ 11 pm (Central Time)


Prize: 2 Digital Stamps from Clearly Digi Stamps

Winner will be announced on Sept 29 @ 10 am (central time) 
* You don't have to make the pages in order. So start out with any month that you have inspiration for!

 CHALLENGE RULES:
  • You may use digis or stamps from any company on your challenge entry. Or no stamps at all but you must meet the requirement of the challenge.
  • If you use a CDS image then you will be entered twice into the drawing.
  • You may enter the Calendar challenge up to 3 times per post.
  • Please, no back posting. Your challenge entry needs to be a new creation.
  • Must link directly to your post that contains your entry.
  • We also ask that you link back to Clearly iStamp.
  • Any submission that does not fit the challenge rules will be eliminated from winning the prize and removed from the challenge.
Please link directly to your project using Mister Linky down below.


1 comment:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Congrats Shelly. last 3 months and we are done with our calendars.