I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Announcing the FIRST ever Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge Design Team


I couldn't wait any longer....here are the ladies that made the Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge Design Team!!


And then I kept Katy Drogos (Guest DT) - I Like to Cut and Paste on the team so I was able to have 6!!
Which was good because it was sooooo hard to narrow it down.
If you did not make it this time there will be another shout out in October for the team starting in November. Plus, you might get an email from me sometime asking you to be a Guest DT member. 
Thank you to everyone who was interested (19 wonderful and talented ladies).

These ladies will show off their talented work on Friday, July 19th when 
Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge #3 will be posted. 
For now, come join in CiSC #2 Challenge - Summer Time

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the new DT ladies.

Unknown said...

Congratulations everyone!! I am so excited to be a part of the Design Team!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new team! Can't wait to see all of your lovely creations.

Linda Anderson said...

How fun!! Congratulations ladies!!!

Linda

Katy said...

Thank you so much! :) I'm so happy to be apart of the Design Team, too!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Big Congrats to all the new Design Team ladies. Can't wait to see what else you create. Hugs.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Ladies! I'm very excited to see what you come up with in the weeks to come! Have a beautiful day!

Heather said...

Great team. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for us on the 19th.

kReN said...

Congrats to the new DT. I hope to enter in October!

kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com