I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CiSC #1 Winner and Top 3!!



Oh my goodness why didn't anyone tell me how HARD it was going to be to pick a top 3!! You can tell we all have different styles as 6 designers picked their top 3 and I had different names from almost everyone. Only 3 were picked multiple times and
so here are the top 3 in no particular order:




Grab your badge and display it PROUDLY!! It is the 1st ever CiSC Top 3 Badge!!
(Thanks to Laurie Wilson for making it!!)

And now I'm sure you want to know who the random winner is?! I guess I will just show you...
Congratulations!!
Prize: $10 gift code to Clearly Digi Stamps for digital stamps.
 Please contact Cassie (cassandratrask@yahoo.com) for your prize. 


Don't forget we have two challenges currently going on:


and



And CUSTOMER SPOT LIGHT

D- Designs by Dragonfly
Playing in CiSC #2 - Summer Time

Played in sponsored challenge - Sweet Sketch Wednesday #213

Played in sponsored challenge - Sweet Sketch Wednesday #213

 Thanks for using a Clearly Digi Stamp on your creations!
 

6 comments:

D- said...

Thank you for featuring me in your customer highlight. I am honored.
Hugs
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

nancyparker55 said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the Top 3. Picking up my badge to proudly display on my blog. hugs

kbrandy4 said...

Wow! Thank you for drawing my name as the lucky winner!!
Hugs, Hazel xx

CanadianScraps43 said...

Big Congrats to all of you on an outstanding job. Your cards are beautiful and so different. Thanks for playing along with us at Clearly iStamp Challenge. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Congrats to the top three and the random winner! Great job everyone!!

downrightcrafty said...

http://downrightcrafty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/emily-with-ted-new-release-by-wild-rose.html

gorgeous inspiration
Hugs Kate xx