I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

We have winners!



A huge thank you to all of the blog hoppers from this last Sunday's hop!  We have some winners to announce.  If your name is on the list, you will be emailed your prize by today.  Congratulations!

Jennifer - Pam D. - The Paper Partner
Deanette - Sarah - Sazzle Dazzle Crafts
Dana - Rachel Taylor - Blossom Cards
Linda - Beth F. - Beth's Beauties

4 comments:

D- said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful prize!
The Farm Critters files are ADORABLE!
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Beth F. said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the winners! I didn't get an email yet, but hopefully I will tomorrow :)
Beth
Beth's Beauties
bfiscus[at]nntc[dot]net

Pam D said...

Thank you so much for the Books and Apples set from Jennifer's blog - woohoo!! I was just pouting to myself 'cause I hadn't won anything in a couple months, God is so good!
Blessings!!

Blossom Cards said...

thanks for picking my blog my email is racheltaylor1362@gmail.com
happy crafting to you