I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CiSC #2 Winners and Top 3!!



 Grab your badge and display it PROUDLY!! It is the 1st ever CiSC Top 3 Badge!!

And now I'm sure you want to know who the random winner is?! I guess I will just show you...
 
Congratulations!!
Prize: $10 gift code to Clearly Digi Stamps for digital stamps.
 Please contact Cassie (cassandratrask@yahoo.com) for your prize. 
 


5 comments:

Nela said...

Thank You for choosing me as one of your Top 3!
Hugs Nela

Jo Ann said...

Oh wow! Thanks for choosing me as one of your Top 3 Picks. I so appreciate it and will be wearing my Badge proudly. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Nela! What a fabulous card and a well deserved honor!!!!!!!

Ann English said...

Whoo hoo, Nela! Congrats!

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks so much for picking me for the top 3! I am so tickled!