I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

In the Spotlight and a reminder....

I have a customer SPOTLIGHT to show off.....

Isn't that an awesome April Calendar Page!!
She played in the Calendar challenge where I am challenge you (and me) to make 3 calendar pages in 3 weeks. There are 4 days left in the first round. I'm running late on my last 2 but hope to have them up on Tuesday or Wednesday. 
Come play with me!!

Time: July 2 @ 10 am - July 23 @ 11 pm (Central Time)
Prize: $5 gift code to Clearly Digi Stamps for digital stamps.
Winner will be announced on July 24th @ 10 am (central time) 

* You don't have to make the pages in order. So start out with any month that you have inspiration for!


No comments: