I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Calendar Pages just in time!!

I told you this Calendar Challenge is going to help me get this done otherwise it would still be in the "Need to Finish Pile!!" Which I don't need to add anything else to that pile!
I finished February and March 2014 Calendar Pages for my 12 x 12 Calendar. 
I will post February tonight but March (and hopefully April) will be posted on Thursday, 07/25/2013, with the new challenge to get 3 more pages done!! 
Hope you will join me in completing a calendar by September!






I used another sketch by my friend Melissa W. This sketch was made for our weekend scrapbook retreat that we had in Michigan last weekend. 

Now I'm ready for taking some cute "photo booth" photos of my husband and I!!



1 comment:

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow Kathy! This is gorgeous. Love the design and all those little hearts are such an amazing addition. This is such an outstanding job and on a calendar page no less. Wow. Still gonna give this ago, though I am behind once again. Lol