I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A little inspiration and Winner of Challenge #4

Jennifer Dunn from the DT was inspired by the sketch and made such a beautiful card I had to show it off!


Challenge #4 winner is:
The winner of a $5.00 Gift Code to the CDS store for digital images 
(expires May 13, 13) is: 

Congratulations!!

Please contact Cassie (cassandratrask@yahoo.com) for your prize. 
DON'T FORGET 
GOES TILL NOON 
SO THERE IS STILL TIME. 
WE HAVE FREEBIE AND $1.00 STAMPS SO COME PLAY!
WINNER GETS $10 IN DIGITAL STAMPS FROM THE STORE AND 
A GUEST DT SPOT 

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Happy to be a winner. Like my card I posted today "Every day should be a sundae." Just got back from Tuesday Morning store that has a sale on Tim Holtz stuff. Bought trunk valises, cases & more. I'll email my info.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Emailed for prize win. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"