I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Just the inspiration you need....a CHALLENGE!!!

Another holiday is just right around the corner for us crafters so what better way to motivate us then to have a Father’s Day Challenge with a really fun digital stamp! I told my husband, Patrick, that I needed an image for Father’s Day and this is what he came up with!!
Father's Day Heroes

Isn’t it AWESOME?!! I couldn’t wait to share it with you so I begged Lori to let me have a Father’s Day Challenge and not make me wait till the June 15th Release. Okay, I didn’t have to beg real hard because she fell in love with the image too!

CHALLENGE: Father’s Day 
(cards, gifts, 3d projects or anything crafty)
Dates: May 24 (10 am) – June 7 (11 pm) Central Time
Prize: One random winner will get the Featured Stamp: Father’s Day Heroes 
(or if you buy it early so you can play with it 
you can pick one digital stamp of your choice
AND a Guest DT spot!
Winners Announced: Saturday, June 8th at 10 am (central time)

Check out these awesome samples!


Little did I know when I asked Dawn to be a Guest DT member
for this challenge that she was going to rock out SEVERAL 
samples and they are ALL AWESOME!!



Linda
Corvette Digital Image


As you can see you DO NOT have to use
the featured stamp as long as it's a Father's Day Card.

Challenge Rules:
* You may use any digis or stamps from any company on your challenge entry. Or no stamps at all but you must meet the requirement of the challenge.
*If you use a CDS image then you will be entered twice into the drawing
* YOU MAY ONLY ENTER THE CHALLENGE ONCE
* Please, no back posting. Your challenge entry needs to be a new creation
* Must link directly to your post that contains your entry
* We also ask that you link back here to Clearly iStamp
Any submission that does not fit the challenge rules will be eliminated from winning a prize.
* Have FUN!!!
Please link directly to your project using Mister Linky down below.




12 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love the hero stamp!!! I posted a Father's Day card I made from your Loving Hands digi. Thanks for another great contest

Debi said...

Really cute DT cards.
I made sure to enter this challenge because I'd love to win that stamp!

Mary Marsh said...

great samples and a great challenge to honor Dads

D- said...

Thanks for the challenge invite.
I'll be playing along.
Hugs
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Hayley said...

Thanks for the invite to play along with your great challenge. I just love your new digi stamps.

Hugs
Hayley

♥Gemma♥ said...

Thanks for a great challenge and Fantastic dt creations...TFS!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Mimi said...

Thank you for a great challenge and awesome DT inspirational creations. Hugs Mimi xx

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

I just entered and look forward to the next one! Thanks.

La-Vie B. – Get Inky! DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Qie said...

Wow awesome cards from the DT

Donna said...

Oh my gosh those hero images are all kinds of awesome!!! Fantastic projects by the DT!! Thanks for the inspiration to get cracking on Father's Day projects :)

D- said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com