I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hello Everyone!

We are just hours from opening the new store!  I'm so excited to share it with you!

We are working out the final glitches at this point and hope to go live at 10:00 am!  
All in God's timing, so as soon as everything works it is a go!  So stay tuned!
I will post here and send out an email when it is ready for you to shop, shop, shop!

Just a couple of notes:
1.  You will have to create a new account/password for this store.  We did not transfer your log in data.
2.  We now accept PAYPAL!  I've had a number of requests for this one!
3.  If you see ANY GLITCH AT ALL please email me right away:  lori@cleardollarstamps.com
We want to fix anything that you find right away, so please don't hesitate to let us know if you find something that doesn't work correctly or a product loaded wrong!

See you later today!

No comments: