I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The WINNER of Challenge #2 is....


Before I tell you who the winner is I have to show you my card I made!! I guess I really like this stamp, Lifting You Up Digital Image, for masculine cards since it's about the 3rd one I made with it!! When I thought of this challenge this was the stamp I wanted to use. I tried changing but that didn't work so I went back to my original plan and love it! Hope you like it and it inspires you!

Okay, enough about me....I'm sure you want to know who wins A $5.00 Gift Code to the CDS store for digital images (expires May 13, 13)
#8 - Beth F! 
Good thing you played in the last few minutes!!

Please contact Cassie (cassandratrask@yahoo.com) for your prize.

4 comments:

Beth F. said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited to have won! I guess I'd better finish up my blog post for the challenge #3 :)

Gail said...

Congratulations Beth! Eay to go!

Beate said...

I would like to play the next Challenge... but it is 1.20 here (Sunday). I think, it will be too late for me, sorry.... at 2 or 3 I will go to bed.

Hugs MamaBeate

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats Beth.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"