I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

We have Winners!



A huge thank you to all of the blog hoppers from this last Sunday's hop!  We have some winners to announce.  If your name is on the list, you will be emailed your prize by today.  Congratulations!

Jerusha - Gail - I Like Paper
Sarah T.
Dee - Julie Ann - A Passion for Paper
Jennifer D. - Patty - Scrap Happy
Carrie - Lawren - AHobby-holic
Vickie - Marsha - Gramma's Room
Linda - Jenee - Ma'am's Musings

4 comments:

Gail said...

Thanks so much for the lovely win! I am looking forward to using the rain boots! Oh Yeah! - and oh sad that there will no longer be real clear dollar stamps - but I understand having to go another way in the market - enjoy your week! Gail

Jenée said...

Thank you for the lovely digi prize from Linda. I've not yet had the opportunity to print off my images, but definitely on my "to do" list. Thank you for the nice blog hop and the wonderful inspiration that everyone provided. The DT did a top notch, out of the ball park job! Kudos to all of you.

Lawren said...

How wonderful, thank you for the win. That made my day!

Lawren said...

How do I claim my prize? Please let me know. Thanks.

lawrenhf (at) gmail (dot) com