I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thank you for a Wonderful Day of Crafting!


WOW! Yesterday was a lot fun! I enjoyed getting to craft and talk to you on here. And now we each have at least one card marked off the to-do list! Some got to mark 4 cards off their To-Do List since they did ALL the challenges. Thank you Ladies for playing with me ALL DAY!!
Gail
Edwina
Melissa Honey Bee
I think that is pretty special so I put them in a special drawing to win one of the stamps I used Yesterday.
The winner of ONE of the stamp listed above is:
Edwina
**email me at dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com for your prize

 
Now, onto the winner of Challenge #1:
 
Prize will be: A $10.00 Gift Code to the CDS store for digital images (expires May 13, 13) AND a Guest DT spot on a future challenge!

Congratulations!!

*Please contact Cassie (cassandratrask@yahoo.com) for your prize. 
And Me, Kathy, for the Guest DT spot dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

 
Ladies, while I have your attention I want to tell you that you WANT TO BE HERE on the 15th when May's New Digital Stamps come out!! We have a NEW designer and HE is awesome (I'm a little partial to him....come find out why!!) We have new things happening at the store from the 15th - 31st that YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS! Also, Cassie is taking a break from hosting challenges so I'm going to try my hand at it. There will be some slight changes to how the challenges will go so come back on June 21st when the challenges start back up. BUT I will be having a special challenge on May 24th so I hope to see you then!!

Mark on Calendar:
May 15th - New Digital Stamps at Clearly Digi Stamps - You don't want to miss it!
May 24th - June 7th - A special challenge - come play with me
June 21st - Challenges resume at Clearly iStamp



2 comments:

Leeann said...

Great job hosting your first challenge, Kathy. You did a great job, I had a lot if fun while I could join in. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next :)

Congrats to all the winners!

Gail said...

Congratulations to all of the winners - it was a fun day! Have a great week everyone!