I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Get Ready for Some Fun....THIS SATURDAY!

This Saturday, May 4, 2013, is National Scrapbooking Day!! 

This means that it is a day we should get to play in our craft room ALL day with no interruptions (well, I can't promise that but it would be nice though, wouldn't it?!)

If you are a lucky one and you get ANY craft time on that day come play with me!

 I will be hosting 4 different challenges with prizes throughout the day. 
The first challenge will be posted at 6 am for you early risers and will be an all day challenge! 
The 2nd challenge will be posted at 9 am, 
3rd challenge at 2 pm and the 
4th challenge posted at 7 pm.

Oh, I'm so excited!! Is it Saturday yet?!!
See you on Saturday for a day of fun, prizes and crafting.

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Well, I'm good to go, however, I have no clue when your 6am is over here in the Netherlands :P So I just sit here and refresh the page every hour
Its 11:52 am here. So I'm not sure Ill manage the 7pm, but looking forward to participate in the other 3.

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Kathy D. said...

Angelique - so sorry I forgot that in the post. Its Central Time Zone. Looks like you are 7 hours ahead of us. Can't wait to see what you create!